Israel's Sacred Terrorism
Most Israelis observe a conspiracy of silence by which certain subjects widely discussed in the Hebrew press are seldom aired in English-language media. One Israeli who dared to break that code of silence, however, is the late Livia Rokach, daughter of Israel Rokach, Minister of the Interior in the government of Moshe Sharett. She translated the diaries and she was eventually found dead in her hotel room in Rome. This document is riveting, a must read.
Click on the links below to read the document.
- Who was Moshe Sharett: A nice introduction about who Moshe Sharett was
- Book Review: Israel's Sacred Terrorism by Richard Curtiss.
- Amazon.com Book Review: Israel's Sacred Terrorism.
- My introduction: Israel's sacred Terrorism, translated by Livia Rokach.
- Forward: By Noam Chomsky. [Just remember Chomsky is a closet Zionist!]
- Preface: Preface to the 1985 edition.
- chapter1: Moshe Sharett and His Personal Diary
- chapter2: Ben Gurion Goes to Sdeh Boker: Spiritual Retreat as a Tactic
- chapter3: Retaliation for War
- chapter4: A Historical Opportunity to Occupy Southern Syria
- chapter5: Let Us Create A Maronite State in Lebanon
- chapter6: Sacred Terrorism
- chapter7: The Lavon Affair: Terrorism to Coerce the West
- chapter8: Nasser: Coexistence with Israel is Possible
- chapter9: Disperse the Palestinian Refugees
- chapter10: Topple Nasser's Regime
- appendix1: Ben Gurion's version of operation Kibya. Lies Zionist style
- appendix2: Dead Palestinians better than the complications of detention
- appendix3: Soon the Singing Will Turn Into A Death Moan. This is so shocking!
- appendix4: Moshe Sharett's public version of "The Lavon Affair - lies Zionist style!
- appendix5: Attempts to Stop Publication of Israel's Sacred Terrorism